With Club Six we do the leg work for you!
Three times a year we scour the Hunter Valley to select six of the best wines from small, medium and micro-sized wineries. You will receive 3 x six packs per year (Febuary, July & October)
CLUB SIX BENEFITS
- No membership fees
- Member packs are always a minimum 30% off RRP
- Members receive 15% off all regular priced wines online and at the Tasting Bar
- Members receive a 48-hour head start on our annual Wishing for Wine Sale
- Two free tickets to our Wishing for Wine Pick-Up Party
- Members receive discounted ticket prices on selected events
- Complimentary Discovery Tasting for members + 3 guests
- Complimentary Icon Wine Journey for members + 1 guest
- Two-week priority booking for all events at the Wine House including our sell out Grange Lunch & Shakespeare in the Vines
CLUB SIX COMMITMENT
As a Club Six Member you commit to taking a minimum of three Club Six packs (12 months). You may cancel your membership via email or written correspondence any time after that.
CLUB SIX MIXED
$130/pack inc freight | Three white + three reds | Delivered to your door in Feburary, July and October
CLUB SIX WHITE
$125/pack inc freight | Six whites | Delivered to your door in Feburary, July and October
CLUB SIX RED
$140/pack inc freight | Six reds | Delivered to your door in Feburary, July and October.
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP FAQ
Q. Do I have to be a member for a certain length of time? Yes. When you join Club Six you are committing to one year’s membership (3 x six packs). You may cancel your membership via email or written correspondence any time after that.
Q. Are all wines discounted? All regular priced wines attract the membership discount however there are no member discounts on already discounted products.
Q. Can anyone else use my membership to receive discounts and benefits? We are happy to extend your discount to a spouse without you being present however no other person is permitted to use your membership.
Q. If I have changed address and my wine is despatched to my previous address, will I be charged for re-delivery? Yes. We do not accept responsibility for wine delivered to an old or incorrect address. You can update your details easily on our website or you can email us at any time. Any charges associated with picking up or re-despatching wines will be passed onto you.